Tracy's Holiday Gift Guide!When your love language is gifts, there is no more exciting time of the year than Christmas. I love to give gifts that have meaning and show the recipient that I really know them. Here are some of my favourite gifts to give. I hope it will inspire you to give meaningful gifts or just give you some ideas.
1. Breville Espresso Machine For the coffee lover in your house, an espresso machine is a great idea. It takes your morning ritual to the next level. Mirco loves the one I got him. Taking time to have a nice cup of coffee at the office is also a must. This model has a great price point for home or work.
2. David’s Tea is one of my favourite gifts to give people - any time of the year. Tea is warm and comforting and encourages people to take a minute to themselves. We love that they have a gift pack with teas from around the world - just like the theme of our Advent calendars this year!
3. We all know how much Mirco loves to cook and we love his cooking. This year he is getting two Scanpans so he keeps cooking for us!
4. We love to have fun and to make our team laugh so socks with a funny message are one of our favourite gifts. Check out all the fun socks Small-Mart has to offer.
5. Can you ever have enough blankets? One year we gave our Hallmark movie loving team these blankets from Etsy. Klippan wool blankets from Bradshaws are truly beautiful and slightly on the indulgent side.
6. Candles are one of my favourite gifts to give and to receive. These Linnea candles are the absolute best. Can someone please get me one!?
7. Christmastime is for treats and if you know Mirco and I, you know we love a good treat. Chocolate Barr’s is a must for us when buying chocolate. We love Purdys chocolate too. Moss Berry Farm makes the most delicious jams and chutneys. They make a great host gift.
8. This year I bought myself The Light We Carry by Michelle Obama. Books make great gifts!
9. Hillberg and Berk’s Sparkle Ball earring are a perfect holiday gift. These are a goto of mine.
10. For all of my friends in the death care profession, these running shoes from Lululemon will keep you comfortable while you’re on your feet all day.
And, of course, don’t forget our photo books! They are the perfect gifts for the families you serve, especially at this time of year.
I hope this helps you find meaningful gifts for the people left on your list. What are your favourite gifts to give? Leave us a comment!