Who we are?
MyBabbo’s goal every day is to leave a meaningful impact on the people we serve. ‘Funeral Directors’ and ‘Life Celebrants’ rely on MyBabbo’s expertise to provide exceptional graphic design capabilities that personalize and memorialize a loved-one’s life. Our graphic design and fulfillment team turn photos into cherished keepsakes.
Our underlying magic is that we provide a ‘We-do-it-for-you’ service model. Within 12 to 24 hours our photo books are
sent to print, and our videos and stationery are available in time for the visitation. Speed, attention to detail, and caring service are the hallmarks of our success.
We are currently experiencing double digit growth and we need talented people who want to join and contribute to this growth journey.
Who are we looking for?
MyBabbo is hiring a Customer Happiness Manager to join our graphic design and fulfillment team. You will use humility, speed and accuracy to provide exceptional customer service to our funeral service clients.
What does the position involve?
This full-time position is 35 hours per week, broken into 5 shifts of 7 hours. These will be a combination of weekday shifts (3-9pm) and weekend shifts (9am-5pm), spread across the entire week.
You will be working remotely to proactively manage customer requests via email and phone, communicate order details to the Creators on the team, and consistently manage the workflow process. Your positive approach to getting things done will help you quickly prioritize, multi-task with a smile, and effectively manage your time and resources. Your attention to detail will ensure all customer needs are captured and that each order meets our design and accuracy standards.
The Customer Happiness Manager requires a high level of emotional awareness, as you will be supporting funeral service professionals while they serve families in their grief journey. You will also need expertise with graphic design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.
Select Key Responsibilities Include:
• Deliver exceptional customer service, consistently engaging with our clients and internal staff to ensure that customer orders are fulfilled to their expectation.
• Fulfill orders during your shift, especially of rush nature. This can include Stationary, Photo Books, and Video Tributes.
• Manage client requests in a timely and effective manner, with an understanding of key timeline and product deliverables.
• Ensure additional charges and notes are added to orders (when applicable).
• Responsible for quality control of both the inputs (photos, order details) as well as the final products
(photo books, video tributes and stationery), ensuring they meet expectations.
• Cross reference files are uploaded correctly in the correct order and have a printer confirmation.
• Utilize the current MyBabbo system to manage the workflow process
• Provide summary email (order follow ups & team availability) at the end of your shift
to the next Customer Happiness Manager
• When time permits you will be assigned projects that align to our strategic plan
• Attend manager meetings as required
Profile of our ideal candidate:
Experience & Technical Ability:
● Minimum 3 years experience in a customer service role, with experience in the funeral services profession being a bonus
● Experience with graphic design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite ( particularly Photoshop and InDesign), Video editing software (ie. Photopia or ProShow), and/or scrapbooking software (ie. FOREVER Artisan)
● Computer literacy and ability to learn new software
● Bonus points if you can communicate in both English and French (not mandatory)
● Strong communication skills, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
● Good manners, superior listening skills, and deep professionalism
● A continuous learning mentality, always interested in improving
● A strong sense of ownership over your work, taking pride in exceeding expectations
● High attention to detail
● Able to stay calm under pressure and creatively solve problems
● Organized and able to prioritize
Why work at MyBabbo?
Our culture, and the principles that guide our meaningful work.
At MyBabbo, we believe that every story matters. It is our mission to get people to STOP (okay, slow down), to REFLECT and to CONNECT more deeply with themselves, their community and ultimately their story. We believe a compilation of photos in a printed photo book tells a story, an important one that helps families and communities share and connect. We launched MyBabbo in 2011, passionate about creating memorial keepsakes.
MyBabbo stems from a place of care, compassion, and creativity in a time of grief. Read more about our story by visiting mybabbo.com/our-story/.
At MyBabbo, quality is of the utmost importance. Once hired, you will receive hands-on , remote-based training to ensure that you fully develop into your role. Our management will support your progress along the way and our training assets and on-going feedback will provide you with the support you need so that you can be as productive as possible.
Also, given our growth journey, we provide ample opportunity for various career paths that leverage your skillset. Career opportunities are available in graphic design fulfillment and project management, social media content and visual creation, team leadership roles in training and development, and operational management.
The sky is the limit at MyBabbo!
● Salary $50,000/year
● 35 hours/week Weeknights 3pm to 10pm, and/or Weekends 9am to 9pm.
● Two vacation weeks
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard or preference given to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity of expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to work at MyBabbo, and send them to us through firstname.lastname@example.org.